Sunday, March 25, 2007

New Baby

Wow! I can not believe that we are going to have a baby. It sure has been hard not to tell people. We did the whole A + W routine with my parents. We also got my wife's dad out of the coffee shop by calling here mom. She was panicked and thought something was wrong. We sure got a good laugh. We think it has been about five weeks in. It was sure great to get the test back from the doctor, it sure beats the three tests we did at home.

We sure seemed to argue the first week after finding out but this weekend has been great. I can not believe that I am going to be a dad. I thought this blog would be a great way to share our journey through parenthood and allow me to share my feelings. I talked to my wife about this and she seemed interested so I hope that she will start posting as well. Tomorrow will start a new week, so I should be getting some sleep. I have a lot of work to do and I sure put things off this weekend. I think my theme for posts this week will focus on what I should be doing for my wife, especially since she has not been feeling well.

Feel free to send me a post. Give me some advise or share with me what you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I can not believe it either..we are pregnant...when we first go married, it seemed so far away and so "adult like" of a concept. Now here we are, five years later, and starting our own family....hopefully they don't look like those photos of our futuristic children that we took together at West Ed Mall...if so...poor children:) Thanks for being there for me hon, I know it may be a rough journey at times, but we will definately have some good memories along the way as well.

love, the crazy hormonal gal that is having 1newbaby.

Google Search

Google

Technorati