Monday, April 23, 2007

Balance

I was reflecting on my day today and started to think about balance. Both my wife and myself work long hours and have many commitments outside of work. We are extremely excited about starting a family but I am a little nervous about the pace of our current lives and know we will need to make changes.

I have noticed already that I need to do a lot more around the house, as my beautiful wife is tired when she gets home. For those of you that are parents now, how did you balance your life after being blessed with a baby?

Here are a few articles on this topic I found on the Internet.

40 Mom-Tested Tips for Balancing Work and Family

Juggling work and family: 7 coping strategies

Finding Balance: Parenting and Working: Geeky Mom Blog

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Technorati