Friday, April 13, 2007

Fetus Development

It has been about eight weeks, be belief since my wife has become pregnant. We have an ultrasound this coming week. We have both been reading information about the changes the fetus is going through. I sure do not like the word fetus, I prefer baby better. I thought it would be a good idea to do some research on a couple of websites to see exactly what was going on. Below you will find some websites that I discovered that may help you out as well.

Baby Center
This link takes you to information called Fetal Development: How your baby grows. You can actually select the month you are at and read about the changes. Also, it shows a picture of exactly what is going on. The information tells me that our baby is the size of a kidney bean and is constantly moving. That sure is small.

Paternity Angel
This site has some very descriptive photos. Things sure change fast. I especially liked the information for men section.

Pregnancy
This link is really amazing. It takes your through each week and breaks them down into the Trimesters. The pictures that are found under each week are in colour and sure make me excited about what is happening. Wow we are 1/5 of the way done and cartilage and bones have begun to form, not to mention the little one is roughly 0.61 inches (1.6 cm) in length and weight in at 0.04 ounces (1 gram).

Have you found any other great sites?

No comments:

Google Search

Google

Technorati