Well back to this meme thing. I had no idea what it meant at the time but here it is. What happens is that I got tagged from Thank you 4 Time Father. I need to then follow these Eight Rules:
- Each player must post these rules to begin the meme.
- Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.
- People who get tagged must blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- We lost our first pregnancy at roughly 13 weeks. That is where we are at right now and everything is looking good so far.
- I love watching football, especially the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- Both me and my wife are teachers.
- I was introduced to blogging last year and enjoy communicating with people about technology and the excitement about pregnancy.
- In my spare time I love to travel and spending time with family/friends.
- I consider myself to be a lifelong learner and am always searching for ways to expand my knowledge.
- I enjoy coaching and officiating. I like to give back all of the support that I was given as a child.
- In April we will be parents for the first time. It is a little scary but we are learning as much as we can. Feel free to leave any suggestions for us.
People I am tagging.
Beagles & Babies
Mummy Yiau, Dillon
Pregnancy, Parenthood and Career