Tuesday, October 23, 2007

MEME Tag

I got memed (Thank you 4 Time Father) at the time we lost our first pregnancy, May 26.

We are very excited to be expecting again. I can not believe that we are at week 13 already. I have not been posting because of the loss and decided to start posting after we passed the first trimester.

Well back to this meme thing. I had no idea what it meant at the time but here it is. What happens is that I got tagged from Thank you 4 Time Father. I need to then follow these Eight Rules:

  • Each player must post these rules to begin the meme.
  • Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.
  • People who get tagged must blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
  • We lost our first pregnancy at roughly 13 weeks. That is where we are at right now and everything is looking good so far.
  • I love watching football, especially the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
  • Both me and my wife are teachers.
  • I was introduced to blogging last year and enjoy communicating with people about technology and the excitement about pregnancy.
  • In my spare time I love to travel and spending time with family/friends.
  • I consider myself to be a lifelong learner and am always searching for ways to expand my knowledge.
  • I enjoy coaching and officiating. I like to give back all of the support that I was given as a child.
  • In April we will be parents for the first time. It is a little scary but we are learning as much as we can. Feel free to leave any suggestions for us.
1 New Baby Blog
People I am tagging.

Beagles & Babies
Tortoise Tales
AskMeanMom
Blogtography
The Heidinger's
Mummy Yiau, Dillon
Pregnancy, Parenthood and Career
My Pregnancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that you are expecting again :-)

Google Search

Google

Technorati