Here is some information that I found on this product (found at Albee Baby):
Product Features and Benefits:
- Silhouette style frame blends flowing lines, ideal proportions and purposeful details to define quality and comfort.
- Posture plus changing table fits your life with uniquely convenient height and functionality.
- Cozy oval bassinet embraces your baby with Graco signature quilting.
- Baby basics organizer blends practical baby care with style and flair offering diaper stacker, refillable wipes container, and storage compartments.
- Deluxe electronic mobile entertains and soothes with:
- 2 speed mattress mounted vibration
- 5 classical songs + 5 soothing nature sounds
- LED lights "dance" to the music
- Check light shines on baby's sleep area
- Timer settings of 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes
- Full slumber dome canopy shades bassinet with a calm charming influence
- Squeeze latch adds graceful detailing to natural folding motion
- Accented with elliptical aluminum legs
- Wheels for better mobility in the home
For use by children unable to climb out, less than 35" tall.Changing Station for use by children less than 25 lbs.; Bassinet for use by children less than 15 lbs.
Care and Maintenance:If unit gets sandy, carefully remove sand from all surfaces before packing into bag. Sand may damage top rail lock. Clean with household soap and warm water. Drip dry. NO BLEACH. Machine wash carry bag in lukewarm water.Was it worth the cost? What are your experiences with Playards?