Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Travel and Pregnancy

Travel during pregnancy is something that needs to be planned for and not taken for granted. This past weekend we went on a trip. It was a lot of fun but it is important to make sure there is plenty of food available. I sure have learned this in a hurry. As for the trip itself, it is important to make sure that you communicate the expectations for the trip with everyone involved. The expecting mother to be will more than likely be very tired. This needs to be taken into consideration. I sure know that I learned a lot this past weekend. Make sure to comment on any good travel stories during pregnancy that you have had.

Here are some other tips Internet sites or articles on this topic:

Suite 101: Travel During Pregnancy by Kelby Carr
  • Safety Tips
  • Making Travel Comfortable During Pregnancy
About: Pregnancy & Childbirth: Tips for Travel During Pregnancy by Robin Elise Weiss
  • Five Tips to Remember

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I am the mother of 1new baby. I have a funny to tell about my husband who has been so gracious and eager to help me out. We were out with friends during our mini getaway. While everyone was ordering a bevarage, I asked for a Shirley Temple. My husband kind of gave a funny look, and then flagged our waitress down. He looked slightly distressed and asked her for a non alcholic version of the Shirley Temple. We, the table, had a good little chuckle as we then realized that my husband did not know that Shirley Temple's have been famous for their lack of alcohol, and thier"virgin" appeal. We had a good laugh, and it remains as one of our lessons to laugh and live over.

Google Search

Google

Technorati